It is with enormous pleasure that we announce the official reopening of Pawkee Pet Sitting and Dog Walking on May 11th 2020!
We have missed you all so much and can’t wait to see you again! Thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this unprecedented time. We know this has been hard for everyone and we are here to listen and accommodate all your pet care needs.
We realise that your circumstances may have changed, so we wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of our services, in order to find the right service for you and your pet. All services are available for purchase online at Pawkee.com
Solo walks: 15 minute pee breaks (sold in packages of 5 or 20)
30 minute walks (sold individually or in packages of 20)
45 minute walks (sold individually or in packages of 20)
1 hour walks (sold individually or in packages of 20)
Group walks: 45 minute to 1 hour
Maximum 4 dogs
Sold in packages of 5 or 20
Pawkee visits dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, turtles, fish, hamsters, birds and many other animals, we offer the following durations:
All visits include playtime, cuddles, food and water refresh, litter clean, bringing in mail, plant watering and anything else you need. Vacuuming/mopping/garbage removal can also be arranged.
All visits also include an update with a photo or video at the end of the day with a short message on how your pal is doing.
We also offer the following services:
Cat nail trimming
Administering medication (including insulin shots)
Attending vet appointments on your behalf
Boarding (day and overnight)
Before the pandemic hit forcing Pawkee to close, we know many of you purchased discount packages which have expiry dates. Pawkee is pleased to waive these expiry dates and will honour all unused walks, visits and credit.
We have your credit amounts on file, so all you have to do is email email@example.com to arrange a time to use them.
Thank you so much for your support and generosity during this difficult time. For those of you who purchased gift certificates all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to use them. They can also be transferred to friends and family (living within our service area) if you so wish.
Our Gift Certificates are still available for purchase here
Practices and Procedures
Finally, as a result of Covid-19, we have implemented the following best practices:
- We wear gloves and a mask at all times;
- If we remove gloves, we immediately wash or sanitize our hands before and after touching anything;
- We do not touch anything unnecessary in a customer’s home;
- We remove our shoes when entering a customer’s home;
- We regularly sanitize all keys and our phones (used for taking photo updates of your pet).
- Each staff member carries and wears a PPE pack at all times;
- Fortunately all staff have been healthy throughout the pandemic. If any staff member became unwell, they would let us know immediately and would stay home. Cover would be arranged no problem.
- Similarly, if we have recently visited your home, or are due to visit, we ask you to contact us immediately if you are suffering from any flu like symptoms, or think you may have been exposed to Covid-19.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Pawkee Team